I was nominated for the Love/Hate Tag today by Claire Elsely and am still such a noob at this (and groggy from staying up all night with baby) that I had to search for what it meant lol!
I love lists and I love being tagged (my ocd bits enjoy listing and blogging things), so here goes:
List ten things you love and ten things you hate.
Nominate ten people to do the same.
- Family– Numero Uno. Genealogy and DNA genealogy are also super faves of mine.
- FOOD – eating/cooking/food history/reading food blogs/recipes/going out to restaurants- you name it!
- The Internet – I’m not going to lie, I’m an Internet addict.
- Beauty Products – another lifelong thing…
- Reading – books, the Internet, other blogs, labels on cleaning products… whatever. Yeah, I’m weird.
- Buying baby girl fashions– this one is a new thing. Maisie is my first girl and I have long since lost interest in fashion for myself. I am surprised at how happy it makes me!
- When People Are Kind To Others– There is so much ugliness out there, I love seeing this in action.
- Honesty – I try to keep it real and respect it when others do too.
- Health Freakiness – I am not always healthy, but I am always ASPIRING to be.
- Gardening – I love growing my own food on my small city lot. Working in the dirt is one of my favorite pastimes.
- Liars – no time for this bullsh*t
- Mean People– see reason ^^ above.
- Salmon – one of the few things I won’t eat
- A messy house – even though I am one of the most disorganized people I know, I detest it.
- Doing dishes – I am fine with cooking, but the washing up is another person’s job.
- Snow/Winter – I live in Michigan and am NOT a fan of our winters.
- Arrogance – falls under ‘no time for this bullsh*t’ comment
- Stress – Self-explanatory
- Chronic illnesses – I have some and dislike it.
- Diets – because it seems like I have been on one or another my entire life.
The Fishwife’s Kitchen
The Sugar Orchid
Kim Gorman-Middle Age Madness
Mia, Myself, and I