Many thanks to Mama Marlene for nominating me for the Liebster!
What does this mean?
The Liebster Award is basically an award that is by bloggers, for bloggers. It’s passed from person to person to encourage connection and support within our writing community, and to aid in the discovery of new and upcoming bloggers.
The Liebster Award Rules require that I answer several questions about myself and nominate one or more other blogs that I enjoy, so here goes.
- Why did you decide to start a blog? I honestly have no idea. I think it was because my back went out and the pain pills made me do it. Totally an impulsive move on my part.
- What is my favorite thing about blogging? I like having a place to post things, so I don’t clutter my facebook wall LOL!
- What is your biggest challenge as a blogger? Posting
- What is your favorite thing to cook? FOOD
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? New Place: Ireland Old Place (that I’ve been to): Orkney, Scotland
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? An actress
- What would be your dream job now? Doing what I am doing now- I’m livin’ the dream, baby!
- What is your favorite meal to order at a restaurant? Foie gras and creme brulee (totally anti vegan foods)
- What is your favorite dessert? **see above**
- What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween
- What would your dream date night include? I have a 10 month old baby. I no longer have dream dates.
Eleven Facts About Me:
- I hate filling out questionnaires
- Did I mention I hate filling these things out?
- I currently have no sweets in my cupboards and would like something dessert-y to eat
- I can’t think of any facts about me that I haven’t covered in my blog
- I am highly disorganized
- I go on very little sleep because I am 46 yrs old and have a 10 month old baby
- I like to shop online
- really, this is so boring- enough about me, what about you?
- I quit smoking 2 yrs ago
- I would like a nap right now
- I am incredibly happy that I made it to number 11!