Kristyn had this on her blog and said anyone could do it- it looked fun. I’ve finally got a few minutes to breathe, so I am doing this- feel free to do this one, too!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
The most inexpensive beauty product is from wet n wild. I have a brow thing I bought and hate. My most expensive product would probably be Botox (or Latisse for the lashes and brows).
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
In the last few years- MASCARA. Suddenly, I am prone to raccoon eyes- I have no idea why, must be an aging thing. Am always searching for my holy grail mascara as a result.
3. GLUTTONY: What brand takes up most of your collection?
NYX lately- it used to be MAC before the baby arrived.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
BLUSH! I rarely wear it.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara and brow pencil, equally
6. LUST: Which Item is at the top of your beauty wishlist?
UD eyeshadow palettes- I don’t know why because I certainly do not need them.
7. ENVY: Which makeup item looks good on others, but not you?
Though I want to rock it, so far the square fronted brow is not doing it for me.
Anyone is free to do this! I can’t wait to see your answers!