I will be 53 years old in a few days and I have lost a few people I knew over the last weeks. Life is so short. I’ve been thinking about this today a lot.
Here is my Holy Grail:
1. I wash my face 2x a day with my skincare (DM me for more info) and never go to bed without washing!
2. I drink a gallon of water daily
3. I swear by my FitBit to keep an eye on my steps and heart/oxygen health. I am a pulmonary embolism and covid survivor.
4. Rebounding on a mini-trampoline EVERY HOUR or as much as I can per day for at least 10 minutes, to keep blo0d clots from forming and to help my cardiovascular health/maintain weight.
5. At least 10-20k steps a day
6. Eat 6 small, lower carb meals a day
7. ENJOY LIFE AND PLEASURE TO IT’S FULLEST- especially important for people over a certain age. We have no idea what day will be our last- live it up!
8. Curse all I want, do what I want, OWN the IDGAF and be an example for others. Timidity only gets a person stepped on. Embrace your WHOLE SELF.
9. Keep your circle small and surround yourself with people that make you feel positive- or at least will be your wingman when you don’t.
10. I stay away from fake people. I am outspoken to a fault, so they generally don’t care for me anyway and I am so pleased that I have this superpower.
11. Sleep as much as you can, take vitamin D3 if you have autoimmune issues, and practice self-care.
12. tell the people you love that you love them NOW. There might not be a tomorrow.
I am sure there’s more, but it’s time for me to wake up and start my day!
RESTING HEART RATE: 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!
44 min cardio
10:55 am- 1st fueling: FROSTED COOKIE DOUGH bar and coffee
1 pm- 2nd fueling: CREAMY DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER CRIPS BAR
3 pm- 3rd fueling: CHOCOLATE PUDDING
6 pm- 4th fueling: ITALIAN HERB AND CHEDDAR CRUNCHERS
8 pm- Lean and Green meal: Spaghetti Squash with Bolognese Sauce
11 pm- 5th fueling:
100 oz of water