Today was our 2nd live in a four-week series to Living A Beautiful Life. Click on the image below 👇👇 & watch the replayI am SOOO excited about our special guest. She is truly an amazing Linktr.ee/missmaisieandme for yours!
Covid has been hard on my heart… my heart rate jumped this week:
RESTING HEART RATE: 12,007 steps 44 min cardio
10:20 am- 1st fueling: CREAMY CHOCOLATE SHAKE 12:30 pm- 2nd fueling: DRIZZLED CHOCOLATE FUDGE CRISP BAR 3:00 pm- 3rd fueling: CARAMEL MACCHIATO SHAKE 6:30 pm- 4th fueling: BBQ CRUNCHERS 8:30 pm- Lean and Green meal: 2 chicken thighs. I couldn’t do much else. 10:00 pm- 5th fueling: ugh missed it
I’ve utterly ignored this blog for YEARS… opting instead for the ease of Instagram and staying on my FB pages and doing Influencer Things (which, I gotta say, is more work than it appears to be and kinda mind-numbing).
If you want quick look-sees on what we’ve been up to go to:
6. Moved into a smaller house in town in 2020 (originally, to quarantine in- now I just love it).
7. Adopted a kitten named Cake in 2020
8. Bought a new black 2 door hardtop Mini Cooper that I affectionately call “Roger”
9. Accidentally sampled an all natural skincare line on my 52nd birthday and somehow became an executive manager for this company after it made my face Benjamin Button back in time and managed my autoimmune skin.
It’s called L’BRI… do you even L’BRI, brah? Nobody’s heard of it, really, but it WORKED for me. I had no experience with this type of sales before… but I feel like the good faerie of skincare now. Life-changing- even if I don’t fall into the direct sales stereotype AT ALL.
10. Took up a market stall at a well-known local farmer’s market and began doing in-person readings with my long time friend and business partner, Gidget, over the summer called The Rowan and the Oak.
I know I rarely talk about my ‘real work’ since having Maisie- I took a few years off- but I have been a psychic and medium (large now, thanks to the Pandemic) for over 30 years. My other biz page is Psychic Jess Anderson.
11. Adopted a Pembroke Welsh Corgi pup named Rowan Magnus the Magnificent. He is a mischievous little Cancerian with a moon in Aquarius and lots of Leo.
12. Binged “Vikings” on Netflix.com and spent the entire winter 2020-21 sewing/designing/embroidering Viking and Medieval inspired wool and linen ‘Plague-wear” for the entire family (coz I am nerdy like that).
13. Maisie raised money and made her own monarch butterfly sanctuary in 2019
plus a MYRIAD OF OTHER THINGS too numerous to include here…
I’m back again and going to be blogging like a fiend, friends.
5 MONTHS OF L’BRI before/after pics!!!! I took the before photos during a lupus flare in February and I am currently in the midst of another flare. 52 yrs old. No filters, no makeup, hadn’t washed my face yet.
I started with the gentle samples for a week and moved on to the 8 piece anti-aging kit for combination skin.
My butterfly rash, age spots, and pores diminished like magic. Aloe is really miraculous.