Took 25 mg of Benedryl after the initial sting today- and it helped a ton, though I had very little energy.
So, I somehow got almost 2 hours of cardio (to date), mostly while I slept. I also had super low blood pressure at the same time- so weird.
Thinking this was PROBABLY not a good thing, I texted my doctor.
Since the site where I was stung (paper wasp inexplicably on my Windex bottle- I reached with my right hand, it stung my middle finger- how apropos!) didn’t swell and I could still breathe, she said to take TWO Benedryl pills (50 mg). I was not to take my usual blood pressure meds (Lisinopril, damn my horrible genetics) until the morning, if my blood pressure goes up by morning, that is.
She called in an Epipen to the pharmacy for future snafus.
So, for now, still alive. Maybe not kicking. Pissed off it put a dent in my day.
I am a freaking health nut so I stay alive. I will be damned if a little Windex fetish’d insect will fell me like a log.